What is a BJD?

A Ball-Jointed Doll or BJD is a customisable resin doll strung together with elastic through separate joints.
For more information click the unaffiliated wikipedia page for Ball-Jointed Dolls here. Please note by clicking on this link you are leaving frostbittenbjd.co.uk.

Can you become a Dealer for X company?

If you should have a request for us to look into partnering with your favourite doll company please contact us via the contact form below or at frostbittenbjd@gmail.com .

Can I buy out of stock items?

Yes! If you can add the item to your cart it is available for order. Check the Pre-Order Dates Page to see when the next order is being placed with each Doll Company we represent. Alternatively, please check the In Stock section to see what we have available to be sent out at the earliest convenience.

Do you ship outside the UK and Europe?

Yes! If your country is not showing up as an option or a shipping price does not show up, send us an email at frost@frostbittenbjd.co.uk, we will add the correct shipping cost within two working days and reply to your email to inform you when this has been done!

Why is Shipping/Postage expensive?

Every item we send out is sent next day (from the date posted/shipped) in the UK and the most affordable 1-5 day shipping to other locations with full insurance.
We only post/ship fully insured so that if anything happens to your item, between leaving us and arriving with you, you will be fully compensated for this damage.

Will you mark my item down?

Every item we send out is sent with full insurance.
We do not mark items down as, in the rare case of damage in transit, the item(s) would not be insured in order to fund a replacement for the damaged part(s).

Do you accept returns?

In short; No. All sales are considered final. Full refund returns are only offered for items received that are damaged in transit to you.
In the event of damage, the damaged section will be replaced at our earliest convenience; the order for this replacement will be included in the closest or most recent order with the item’s manufacturer.

How long until I get my order?

Here at Frost Bitten preordered items are ordered with the manufacturers at specified dates each month. Please check your item’s information to see the specific waiting times for each item.
If you are buying an in stock item, Frost Bitten will aim to ship your item within 3 working days.

Do you offer Layaway (Payment plans)?

Yes! We have started taking Layaway. It is not available yet with checkout, but we are working on bringing that service to the site. If you would like to know more about whether the item you are after is available for layaway and to know more about the terms, please contact us at frostbittenbjd@gmail.com or via a contact form on the site.

We do not offer layaway on sale items.

Can I cancel my order after paying?

Yes, as long as the item has not been ordered with the manufacturer, however there is a cancellation fee.
If the order has already been sent to the manufacturer we will be unable to refund/cancel your order.
If the order date for the manufacturer has not yet passed we will be able to cancel 90% of your order; the remaining 10% will not be refunded as a cancellation fee.

I would like a custom face up/make up but I do not see the option on the doll I want!

Currently none of the companies we are working with offer a custom face up/ make up option that I can offer to my customers. If you would like a custom face up be sure to check out Frost Bitten’s Face Up Artist Page for more information.

My question is not showing up here!

If the question you have for us is not shown here, send us a message via the Contact Us form or at frostbittenbjd@gmail.com .